You can setup Point Finder theme with WordPress Theme Upload System by following the steps below. Before starting the setup process, prepare the zip file that you will install.
If you downloaded Point Finder theme by clicking on “All files & documentation” link, extract the zip file that you downloaded and use pointfinder.zip inside for setup. If you downloaded it by clicking on “Installable WordPress Only” link, directly use that file to install.
- Open Appearance > Themes section.
- After clicking on Install Themes section, click on Upload button.
- Find pointfinder.zip file that you prepared before and add it.
- Activate the theme after upload.
- You can continue the process with Quick Setup which is run automatically or you can do Manual Setup process
- After activating theme, you will see a notification above that says “activate the required & recommended plugins”. This message will be visible until plugin setup is completed. You can find information about how to install them in the next step.
If you receive an error message or a message such as “Are You Sure You Want To Do This?” during setup, please make a FTP installation. This means pointfinderizip file is too large for the upload size of your hosting. You can try again by increasing your upload size from your hosting settings or you can make a FTP installation.